- Question on enum
each letter needs its own full codewith it
- Write and enum for days of the week called Day. Populate itwith each of the seven days of the week, starting with Monday(NOTE: follow our naming convention as closely as you can!)
- Modify your code from above by adding the function declared tobe, string getString(Day); This function will return the stringrepresentation of the Day that is given. Then use this function ina loop, inside your main body, to print out each Day enumerator asreadable text.
- Modify your code from above by adding another function declaredto be, bool isWeekend(Day); that returns true only if the givenargument is a Saturday or a Sunday.
- Modify your code from above by adding another function declaredto be, int daysTillWeekend(Day); that returns the positive intnumber of days until the next weekend day. If a Friday or Saturdayis passed in as an argument this function should return 0, Sundayis passed in, it should return 5.
- Modify your code from above to add an eighthday to the Week called Newday, that falls between Saturday andSunday. Test all the questions above to make sure that they workcorrectly for each. NOTE: Newday is NOT a weekendday, be sure to consider this when you test all of your code.
Answer to Question on enum each letter needs its own full code with it Write and enum for days of the week called Day. Populate i…