Software can be a very productive tool for statistical researchand analysis. For this assignment, you are going to performdescriptive analysis using the Statdisk software.
To complete this assignment, you will take screenshots of yourwork and paste them into this file. If you need help capturingscreenshots, you can get instructions for Windows and Macintosh.You MUST submit ALL of the screenshots describedto get credit for this assignment.
Once you have started the Statdisk application, do thefollowing:
- Load a dataset of your choosing into the Sample Editor. Capturea screen shot of the data set in the Sample Editor and paste itbelow the instructions on this page.
- Resize the Sample Editor to make sure as much of the data setas possible is visible on the screen, but it’s not necessary thatevery value be shown.
- Be sure to identify both the textbook and the data set name inyour document. (3 points)
- Generate 3 histograms according to the instructions below.Capture a screen shot of each histogram and paste it below. Be sureto identify which column from the dataset you used to generate thehistogram. (3 points for each histogram)
- Histogram #1 – For plot options, select Auto-Fit, Frequency(Counts)
- Histogram #2 – For plot options, select Auto-Fit, RelativeFreq. (%)
- Histogram #3 – For plot options, select User Defined andspecify a category width of your choosing, either Frequency(Counts) or Relative Freq. (%)
- Identify which of the 3 histograms best summarizes the data setand explain why. Also, describe in your own words what you’velearned about the data set from the histograms. Include commentsabout the distribution and range of values. Use percentages tocompare two or more columns. (8 points)
Answer to Software can be a very productive tool for statistical research and analysis. For this assignment, you are going to perf…