- Task to doSubmit your work
- Task infoOpen forsubmissions from Thursday, 21 November 2019, 12:05 AM (7 daysago)
- Task infoSubmissionsdeadline: Wednesday, 27 November 2019, 11:55 PM (today)
Instructions for submission
For the unit 2 assignment you mustcomplete all three of the following assignments.
Firstassignment: develop a circuit using combinationallogic (or putting together 2 or more logic gates) for an alarmsystem. The following truth table describes the operation of thelogic circuit. Essentially if the alarm is Armed (valueof 1) and the door opens or the glass is broken or motion isdetected (all indicated by a value of 1 when any of these items aretrue) THEN the value of Alarm is 1 meaning that the alarm will besounded.
Complete and test your circuitsusing Logism and submit the following materials making sure thatyou identify these materials as ‘Assignment 1’.
- Using the export image feature inLogism (Use File-Export Image from menu), export your circuits injpeg format include it as part of your post. Moodle has the abilityto insert a jpeg image.
- Save your Logism model as a circ fileand attach the file to your assignment posting.
SecondAssignment: Given the following circuit determine thetruth table and document it in truth table format. Yourtruth table must be formatted in the same way that the truth tableabove is formatted.
For this assignment, you mustinclude the truth table for the circuit as part of your posting.Make sure that you identify it as Assignment 2.
ThirdAssignment: Construct the truth table AND circuit inLogism for a three input Exclusive NOR gate. You cannot use theexclusive OR or the exclusive NOR gates to complete this assignmentyou must build the circuit with AND, OR, NAND, NOR, and NOTgates.
For this assignment, you must bothinclude the truth table for the circuit AND export the jpeg imageof the circuit that you build and include it in the posting as partof your posting. Finally you must save the Logism model of yourgate and attach the circ file as part of your assignment. Make surethat you identify these items as Assignment 3.
Answer to Submission phase Current phase Task to doSubmit your work Task infoOpen for submissions from Thursday, 21 November 2019…