task – 2D transformations
The main task:
- During class you will be given the transformation algorithmthat can rotate an object that is made from four vertices. Changethis program so that you could rotate the object around anyselected vertex. The amount of vertices of the object should betaken from the table below.
- The protocol should contain at least 2 screenshots that showthe results of rotation (before and after rotation)
- Upload the protocol of the task to Ortus (in *.pdf, *.doc or*.docx formats)
The additional task:
- Make it possible to change the amount of vertices (up to11).
- Implement all 2D transformations (Rotate, Scale, Move), usingthe transformation matrix.
- Upload all program files to Ortus in an archive (in *.arj,*.zip or *.7z formats)
Variant Amount of (the last digit of vertices your student ID) Show transcribed image text Variant Amount of (the last digit of vertices your student ID)
Answer to task – 2D transformations The main task: During class you will be given the transformation algorithm that can rotate an …