Write a C program that creates and prints out a linked list ofstrings.
• Define your link structure so that every node can store astring of up to 255 characters.
• Implement the function insert_dictionary_order that receives aword (of type char*) and inserts is into the right position.
• Implement the print_list function that prints the list.
• In the main function, prompt the user to enter strings(strings are separated by white-spaces, such as space character,tab, or newline).
• Read and insert every string into the link list until youreach a single dot “.” or EOF.
• Print the list. Use scanf to read strings. Use strcpy() forcopying strings.
Here is a sample text input:
This is a sample text. The file is terminated by a single dot:.
Answer to Write a C program that creates and prints out a linked list of strings. • Define your link structure so that every nod…