Write a C++ program that will implement a double link linkedlist with a menu system.
At the start of the program, it should read data from a file tofill a linked list.
The data should be alphabetically sorted by name and age of up to10 records.
The program should then display a menu to allow the user to performthe following actions:
1. List data (to list all names and ages in the linkedlist)
2. Add data (to allow the user to add a name and age to the list atthe right place to keep the list ordered alphabatically)
3. Delete data (to allow the user to specify a name to be removedfrom the list)
4. Save data (to allow the user to save the linked list data backto the source file)
5. Quit (to allow the user to terminate the program.
Data in the file should look like the example data below:
Answer to Write a C++ program that will implement a double link linked list with a menu system. At the start of the program, it sh…